Terms of Service
"trashtalker" or "You", "you", "Your", "your" means the individual accepting the terms of this Agreement or the entity such individual represents, as applicable.
"App" means web application.
"TrashTalkText" or "TrashTalkText service" references any services offered to the trashtalker by www.TrashTalkText.com including but not limited to the automated sending of SMS or text messages.
"willing parties" or "willing participants" references a person or persons who have agreed to receiving the TrashTalkText service and have not requested the service's termination.
"receiving parties" references the recipients of the TrashTalkText service. This is usually used to refer to the person or persons that receive the SMS or text messages from the TrashTalkText service.
TrashTalkText is a service that allows individuals to send SMS messages to willing parties. TrashTalkText provides its services subject to the terms and conditions contained in these Terms of Service (this "Agreement"). To become elegible to use TrashTalkText under this Agreement, you must review and accept the terms of this Agreement by clicking on the "Send Those Facts!" button in the TrashTalkText app. TrashTalkText may update the Terms of Service without notice. Any and all changes will be reflected on the TrashTalkText website www.TrashTalkText.com with the date that it has been updated.
Please review the terms of this Agreement, as well as those of the Acceptable use policy, carefully. Once accepted, this Agreement becomes a binding legal commitment. If you have any question, you can reach us at TrashTalkText@gmail.com.
TrashTalkText cannot guarantee that the services will not be faulty, and will take reasonable commercial effort to correct reported faults and restore the services as soon as practicable. In addition, TrashTalkText cannot ensure that every SMS or text message will be delivered. TrashTalkText has the right to revoke access to any and all TrashTalkText services if there is any breach of these Terms of Service or any actions that TrashTalkText deems unacceptable.
You must be 18 years or older to use TrashTalkText.
You acknowledge that TrashTalkText is not responsible in any way for any charges (monetary or otherwise) that you have caused to unwilling or willing participants of the TrashTalkText service.
You, the trashtalker, also agree to only use the TrashTalkText service on willing parties that have requested and consented to receive automated text messages or any TrashTalkText service. You also agree to stop any TrashTalkText service upon request of receiving parties. The trashtalker also takes full responsibility for any legal ramifications that result from the use of the TrashTalkText service.
You agree that any uses of the TrashTalkText service have been initiated by you due to human interaction.
The terms of this agreement will remain in force until the cessation, expiration, or termination of all of the TrashTalkText services.
Intellectual property rights in all software, information, technology, data, or design whatsoever supplied by TrashTalkText under the Agreement will remain the property of TrashTalkText or its licensors, and You agree to not copy, sell, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble or create deviated works of any services or software or other produces that form any part of the TrashTalkText services, or permit others to do so. Any intellectual property rights to any developments will be property of the developing party. Nothing in this Agreement or the services may be construed as grating, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use an of the TrashTalkText trademarks displayed on the TrashTalkText services, without our prior written consent, and as between Us, TrashTalkText owns the goodwill generated from the use of the TrashTalkText trademarks.
You will defend and handle at your own expense, indemnify and hold harmless TrashTalkText, parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, subcontractors, suppliers (each, an "indemnified party") from and against any and all claims, remains, actions, damages, costs and expenses, or liability of whatever nature incurred or to be incurred by an indemnified party (including but not limited to costs of investigation and reasonable attorney and other third party fees and, to the extend permitted by law, fines and penalties) in connected with or arising from (i) Your use of the services other than as expressly authorized in this Agreement, (ii) Your infringement of any third party intellectual property rights in connection with or arising form your use of the TrashTalkText service, (iii) any breach of this Agreement, and (iv) any claims arising from information, data, or messages transmuted by You using the TrashTalkText service that TrashTalkText contend comprise a violation of TrashTalkText Acceptable Use Policy.
Price, Refunds, and Payment Terms
TrashTalkText will not provide any refunds for purchases made in the TrashTalkText App.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy describes actions that
prohibits when any party uses
may not be used in any illegal, abusive, or other manner that interferes with the business or activities of any other party. The following list gives examples of prohibited uses of
TrashTalkText. This list is provided by way of example and should not be considered exhaustive.
- Using TrashTalkText in any manner that violates any applicable industry standards, third party policies or requirements that TrashTalkText may communicate to its users, including without limitation, all of the application guidelines published by the CTIA, the Mobile Marketing Association, or any other accepted industry associations, carrier guidelines or other industry standards.
- Engaging in any unsolicited advertising, marketing, or other activities, including, without limitation, any activities that violate anti-spam laws and regulations including, but not limited to, the CAN SPAM Act of 2003, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and the Do-Not-Call Implementation Act.
- Using TrashTalkText in connection with any unsolicited or harassing messages (commercial or otherwise) including, but not limited to, unsolicited or unwanted SMS or text messages.
- Using TrashTalkText to engage in fraudulent activity with respect to third parties.
- Violating or facilitate in the violation of any local or foreign law, including laws regarding the transmission of data or software.
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses or phone numbers, from the TrashTalkText App without their express consent.
- Improperly engaging in activity for which the United States Federal Communications Commission has restricted or regulated with regard to proper use of the public telephony network.
- Exploiting vulnerabilities in the TrashTalkText service that result in expenses or damages to TrashTalkText.
Lat updated: October 11, 2017